Computus Australis was established in September 1992 to provide IBM compatible computer systems, associated peripheral products and service to the end user. We became a completely mobile service in 2002.
Computus Australis boasts international clients as far a field as the Republic of Nauru, Fiji and Singapore. Interstate clients in Victoria, ACT, South Australia and Queensland. As well as many clients based within the Sydney Metropolitan area, locally within the Hawkesbury District and Country NSW.
The majority of our clients are small to medium size business. We also provide services to home users and government departments.
Computus Australis bases its principles on Reliability, Quality and Service. With a strong commitment to excellence, possibly the strongest emphasis is on customer service and ongoing support to ensure long-term client relations. To this end our products have been chosen based on quality and proven reliability in the market place.
As a valued Computus Australis client, we want you to know that you have the right to expect the following standards from us: -
- You will be respected and not taken for granted.
- We will be honest, truthful and up-front with you at all times.
- We will totally honour our commitments to you.
- We understand you want results, not excuses.
- We believe absolutely, that your perception of our performance is the reality and your feedback is critical to our continuing to improve. If at any time, you believe we have not performed, we encourage you to tell us.
- You will always be able to seek our help.
- Our service will always be of an exceptional quality and designed to suit you.
- You deserve and will receive the finest service we can provide.